I'm done saying I'm sorry for the month of February. I've maxed out my quota of those words and to go along with the "Negative Nancy" kind of day I've had I've made a list (because that's how I roll) of things that suck and why. Feel free to add to it in the comment section.
Things that suck and why:
1) Getting water in your shoe. As soon as 1 itty-bitty droplet of water gets in there it's Squeaksville for you all day.
2) Dropping a lollipop on the floor. The 5 second rule cannot save your delicious treat.
3) Burning cookies in the oven. Smell of cookies baking is awesome and dissipates in.05 seconds. Smell of burnt cookies lingers forever in your home.
4) Forecasting snow and ice. I thought the earth was melting or something like that? Everything around me is f*cking frozen.
5) Paper cuts. How can something so tiny and not bleeding hurt so G-D much?
6) Forgetting passwords. No, the "clue" is not helpful either thank-you-very-much.
7) Shaving in winter. Thanks chilly breeze, I just wasted 15 minutes of my life for nothing.
8) The aftermath of crying. You'll still have those bloodshot eyes and puffy face two hours later.
9) People saying, "Bless You" before you sneeze. You think you're soooooo funny don't you? Just wait....