Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it


I would not have believed this if I didn't see it with my own two eyes today.  I went to Wal-Mart to buy more ink for the printer and on my way through the parking lot I see this mom and her adorable little girl.  She had a mop of curly blonde hair and couldn't have been older than 3.  So while they are walking in front of me the little girl starts edging her way closer to the parked cars while still holding her mom's hand.  As she got really close to one car she stuck her tongue out and tried to lick the bumper.  Yes people, really stretching her tongue out to LICK THE BUMPER.  Now it wasn't just a one time incident, she tried to lick EVERY parked car they passed.  The weirdest part, was that her mother was not phased at all.  She just would pull her in the other direction and say, "Nope-Nope."  Seriously???? Now, I know I don't have kids, so maybe I don't totally understand...but really, your child has a fetish for licking cars (do you like the way it went from just licking cars to a fetish for licking cars?) and all you say is "Nope-Nope." Wtf?  All I can say is i.s.s.u.e.s. and s.p.e.c.i.a.l.

2 comments:

sheA said...

ewww...just ewww

this is me being speechless

The Surprise Dyke said...

Thank you....I was speechless too when I saw it happen, but when I recovered my first thought way, "What an awesome story for a post!" I'm still not sure what is weirder, the bumper licking kid or the apathetic mom.