Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm an addict...and it's okay


So last night the puppy and I were at home and he was being his usual spastic self in a never ending game of catch...also known in our house as "where is it?"  since he inevitably looses the ball in the middle of the living room, or under the table, or while he has it in his mouth prompting me to ask him, "Where is it?" and watch while he runs in circles trying to find the "missing" or "hidden" neon tennis ball.    Anyway, in the middle of the game I grabbed my camera and started recording, put in in iMovie, added a title, music, transitions, credits, and then e-mailed the finished version to my parents who are missing their lovable mess of a grand-puppy (but not his endless shedding.)  So now it's official...I'm addicted to iMovie...and I'm okay with it.   WOW, long background to a very short story...sorry about that.  If you made it to the end of this entry and are seriously disappointed...well, there's nothing I can do about that but offer my sincerest apologies and promise a better story soon.

1 comment:

SheA said...

iMovie....iMovie..YEt Another reason to miss like crazy my MAc iBook.... alright that's it- i am saving up for a new one- see me next summer with my new laptop. p.s. i am a frustrated movie director- in case you needed to know