Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hell Week


I am smack dab in the middle of hell week. End of Grade (EOG) testing is upon me and I am loosing it. If these kids f*cking mis-bubble their sheets again tomorrow I might loose what is left of my sanity. Read the number, find the number, bubble the same letter. HOW F*CKING HARD IS THAT?!?!?! We've been doing it since f*cking August and these children are looking at me like they've never seen a bubble sheet before. This is our future people. The same ones who can't find and bubble the letter C will make decisions for us when we are old and decrepit. Be afraid. Be very very afraid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL so the next time a ditsy girl (or guy)walks up to you and says the dumbest thing, you can ask them if they filled in the bubble sheets correctly as a kid.

The Surprise Dyke said...

Dragon-LOVE IT!