Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Where does your mind go?

First order of business-HOW has it been so long since I last blogged??? I am deeply sorry. After moving into our house (YAY!) We did not have internet for a while, then we got internet and work became super crazy, then work did not become any less crazy and things got crazy at our home. Anyway, I am going to try and get back on track with my old blogging schedule.

Now...onto the rambling. My mother-in-law and I were discussing the new Wells Fargo signs popping up all over town. She hates them and thinks they look stupid. I don't like them either, but my mind went somewhere completely different. Follow along if you can:
Stagecoach --> Old West --> Crime and Yucky times --> Robbers hijack stagecoaches -->Wells Fargo is going to jack my money.

Where does your mind go?

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Your mind would be telling you the truth. We no longer bank at Wells Fargo for that very reason. They are also incredibly difficult to deal with.

LilliGirl said...

Yeah...glad I'm not the only one