Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gay Ass T-shirts

Our gay ass t-shirts arrived today! Girlfriend had them made for us to wear at our After Dinner After Party when we get married in 74 days (but who's counting) a.k.a. "Drinks and Drag" at a fabulous club. I told Girlfriend we needed some glitter; she told me that that could be arranged...now I'm scared. I don't actually like glitter, I just feel given our attire and location that glitter should be required.
Yes, they already have dog fur on them. I put black shirts on a bed where B-man was sleeping. It's a hazard of being a crazy-pet owner.

In other unrelated news, I meant to bring home some highly interesting reading to share with you all. In lieu of Presidents' Day yesterday I had my students write about what they would do if they were president-stay tuned tomorrow to read some entertaining excerpts from their essays!

No comments: