Thursday, June 16, 2011

Stunned.

The boxes are closing in on us, and we need to be out of the house in 13 days. We had a place all set up, closing date and everything...notice I said had. Yesterday all of that went to sh*t when we found out there were some major structural and ground issues that could not be seen unless you were in the crawl space. At this point the plan is to put 99.99% of our stuff in my father-in-law's garage, stay at my best friend's place for the month of July with the dogs, then possibly move to my father-in-law's place until we find something. I'm trying to convince my wife to just say f*ck it and get an apartment...I cannot believe we are about to be homeless, and that I am voluntarily giving up a perfectly good home (that we can afford and that's in a good neighborhood)...please send good thoughts our way as we figure out what we are going to do and where we are going to live...

No comments: